Tuesday, June 8, 2010

All By Myself...

It's strange to write a blog entry when no one is following (except the authors - which is kind of silly). It feels a little pointless. Yet, at the same time, you never know who may stop by and it would be nice to give them a reason to stay and look around. I guess it's really no different than talking to yourself and I have plenty of experience with that! How about a quick update?

We are still working on the 'About' section. Tricia just started a new job and doesn't have access to technology and I don't think she'd appreciate my version of her story. Oh but what fun that would be! I am the queen of procrastination and extremely OCD when it comes to writing so my story is "in progress". In the meantime, I've been trying to upload some photos but Blogger and IE aren't getting along so I'll try again later.

Hmm... what else...

Oh yeah, I am going to attempt to post directions/ patterns to some of the projects but it may take me a few days. If you see something you're interested in, leave a comment or email. If I know someone is waiting for it then I'll be more inclined to make it a priority (that procrastination thing again).

No comments:

Post a Comment