Sunday, August 15, 2010

RIP Brother XL-3750... I Won't Miss You

Well, I had hoped to upload some new projects but... oh yeah, my PIECE OF GARBAGE sewing machine is finished. I have the Brother XL-3750 and it sucks. For the longest time, I thought all of the issues were my fault since I am such a novice. However, after reading some reviews, I now realize that it is a terribly flawed piece of machinery. Originally, I bought it for work when I taught drama. It was very affordable on sale. At that time, I never imagined I would start sewing. I taught myself how to sew on this machine so I suppose it holds a bit of sentimental value, which is usually very important to me - my backpack needs to desperately retire but I just can't let go. Anyway, I am now in the market for a new machine and my sewing endeavors are on hold until that happens. Suggestions? I'm leaning towards the Singer Curvy TM8763.

No comments:

Post a Comment