Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday's Musical Muse

I find that when I'm in a creative zone (or need to be) there is nothing better than some good tunes! I have many go-to bands but, in general, my tastes are diverse. Although, I'm ashamed to say that it's taken me until I'm almost 40 to appreciate early Genesis and Peter Gabriel. Both the band and Gabriel's solo work were never more than a couple of catchy tunes to me. Perhaps that's because I associate the 80's with them (Abacab and In Your Eyes, specifically). Wow, did I miss out! The YouTube link below is a 1972 performance from a TV show in Belgium. So much talent. I can't even imagine what it would have been like to see them live.

Enjoy and happy creating!

Genesis - The (Complete 29-minute) Live Belgian TV Footage


No comments:

Post a Comment