Saturday, March 23, 2013

Peninsula MQG

Pot Holder for the Peninsula MQG swapI'm not sure I ever mentioned this, but my area finally has a Modern Quilt Guild! The first meeting was in January and I love having it to look forward to each month. For March's meeting, there was a pot holder swap. I decided to go with Melanie's tutorial because, well, it's one of my favorites. I used some of my Little Apples fabric and backed it with linen which became the binding too. I'm making two more, just because :)

There is also an ongoing Quilt-a-long, following Quiltville's scrappy Many Trips Around The World tutorial which has become the scrappy-trip-along, thanks to all the quilty bloggers participating. I was glad to hear this since I've already made 12 blocks! The deadline to have a finished project is November. Plenty of time - of course I say that now...






1 comment:

  1. Hy, you a very creative, is a great work, congratulations. Kisses from Spain.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete