Thursday, December 23, 2010

Getting Closer

As I make a mad dash to complete my holiday gifts, I'm also finishing up a few commissions. The most recent (as in received the request in the morning and made them that night) was for two little girl purses. I changed the design a bit and added a snap instead of a flap, but I am pleased with the result.






 The most recent presents I've completed are for... nope, I'm not ruining the surprise - you never know who may be reading! I call these, 'Go-Girl Pouches.' I think they are great for traveling, as a change purse, for toting female items etc. Really what can't you use a pouch for? I hope my giftees will enjoy them.

Go-Girl Pouches
(Ladyugs and Birds)


Details


I'll be posting my other gift projects shortly (at least I better). Until then, happy holiday crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment