Friday, June 3, 2011

(casual) Friday Funny

It's official! I've just come to terms with the fact that my days completely revolve around this little human that we have now living with us. ------
We think our new roommate (aka baby Jackson) is totally awesome and fun and adorable...etc etc. But wow is he a lot of work! I start one project, ten minutes later I'm pulled away.------
I go back to it, 5 minutes later I'm pulled away. Needless to say, there are projects all over my craft space, finished, half-way finished, and not at all near being finished. ---
I'd like to think I'm starting to find some sense of normalcy again, between his napping, playing, eating, peeing and pooping. :) But really, that's probably not true. Forget I said that.

This morning I started stitching up his animal decal collection for "the jungle room!". Giraffe is done! Elephant, lion, and monkey are all being drafted. I think they will turn out cute all together! Now to figure out how I'll stick them on his wall...


So, in celebration of it being Friday and the fact that I no longer work in an office environment, here is our funny for the day. Enjoy! casual friday

*dashed lines represent each time Jackson yelled at me to leave the computer while typing this post.

Happy Casual Friday!
-Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment