Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I know I've mentioned a million times how much I love swaps but just in case you missed it, I Love Swaps! Recently, I received my mug rug from Nichi at Quiltycat for Handmade With Love's Muggy Ruggy Swap. It. Is. Awesome! My partner not only sent the mug rug but she also included a variety of yummy teas. I've been using it everyday for water, coffee, beer and of course tea. I do drink Yogi brand teas but I've never seen the flavors that Nichi sent. I assume it's because she's in Italy and we don't get them in the States - at least not in my neck of the woods. So that makes me really, really lucky! Anyway, don't you think it adorable?! She did such a nice job. I love the flower. I have yet to try applique so I am particularly fond of round forms, especially flowers.

May the force be with you
~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment