Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friday Funny

Like most people, I'm finding that 'real life' has been getting the best of me lately. Good or bad, I just haven't had the time to do things like update the blog. And we even have some more followers! As a sort of penance, I've decided that Tricia and I would be the butt of this week's FF.

This first funny is the Happy Mother's Day I sent Tricia. Being her first, I wanted to send something she would treasure. The photo is from one of our backpacking trips, specifically the Smokies a couple years ago.






And the second final funny is in celebration of the 80's. For the I Heart The 80's: Modern Sewing Swap, we posted photos of how we looked back in the day. I'm the one on the right in most of them. Go ahead and laugh - gotta love that Jersey hair!!

Have a happy weekend!






May the force be with you
~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment