Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stirring and Stirring and Stirring My Brew!

IMG_3102Or maybe I should say: Sewing and Sewing and Sewing some sacks.

I've finally finished a batch of Treat Sacks and they will be listed in the shops this weekend. You can see one of my favorites over there. I had a lot of fun making them and I'm happy with the 'improvements' from last year's bags. Each of the front panels is like a quilt block and took me a bit longer than I anticipated. However, I think it gives the effect of a boarded up window, which I think is cool. I also boxed them this time for a 2 inch depth to make it easier to get more candy - because that's what's most important!

Do you have a little ghoulie that would love one of these? If so, feel free to stop by the shop this weekend and check out the selection :D

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WanderingThreadsShop

No comments:

Post a Comment