Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Monday's Musical Muse

Today’s M³ is a compilation thanks to Heide of Chez Zero. She posted the link on Facebook and I have been obsessed ever since.

Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake are hilarious and so good. Justin Timberlake's face singing Lauren Hill's part in Killing Me Softly comes to mind. Their history of rap includes a good variety of songs from influential artists like Kurtis Blow, Salt n' Peppa, Beastie Boys, LL Cool J (YUM!) etc. I guarantee you will have to sing and dance with them, at least I did (to my hub's dismay). Make sure you watch the whole video to see parts 2 and 3 (it's worth it!). If you're interested in part one you can try here

Confession: Due to my, uh, age and lack of juvenile influence, there are a few songs of which I've never heard. That's okay, though, because I know all the good stuff ;)

Confession: As much of a music snob as I can be, I do like Justin Timberlake. I consider him a guilty pleasure, kinda like chocolate. 

I give props... So Hip Hop Hoorayyyy Oohhhh Ayyyy Ohhh...

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment