Friday, March 4, 2011

FF Postponed

So this week's Friday Funny has been postponed because Tricia didn't come through... you'd think she was having a baby or something!

No seriously, she's in labor right now and I'm so excited I don't know what to do. It's really late, my husband is asleep (like every other normal person) so I can't even tell anyone or jump up and down. And obviously I can't sleep. I've listened to Florence and the Machine like 100 times already. I've started another quilt... what else is there? I suppose I could find an FF to post. Okay, hold on, I'll be right back.

Got one! In honor of Tricia going into labor, I have chosen Pregnant Stick Figure humor. I have no clue where this originated. I just spent thirty minutes looking for the original source with no luck so if this is yours, let me know so I can give you credit.





Have a happy weekend!










~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment